Oh Well.. I solved it and here's the steps in case anyone needs it.
FYI, my Old Database was Oracle 10g on AIX and the new server was Oracle 10g on Windows 2003
- Export the "Crystal" schema from the source database
- Create the "Crystal" user, in the target database, with with DBA & Resource rights
- Import the "Crystal" Schema into target database
- On the target server, start the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) and stop all of the services
- Right Click on the Server Intelligence Agent and select Properties
- Choose the Configuration tab
- Click “Specify” button to change the CMS database
- Select the Connection Method, then the login credentials. For Oracle, enter in the DB Service name as the Server Name.
- Next change the Auditing Database Configuration, by clicking on the “Specify” button (next to the existing server name).
- Select the Connection Method, then the login credentials. Enter in the Database Server Name as the Server Name
- Restart all of the services
- Start up the Central Management Console (CMC), select Settings, and you should now see your new database location