Niche Technologists, Inc. is an IT staffing and consulting company delivering services since 1993 to clients throughout the U.S. and Europe. The company has an impressive track record within the Business Intelligence technology sector and in filling specialized IT positions. Hands-on managers have more than 40 years IT experience (25+ years IT recruiting), and extensive personal and career coaching experience.
Niche currently offers a full-time position in Orlando, FL with a long-time client in search of a Compliance & Control Analyst. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The client is stable, has been in business more than 40 years, serves more than 300,000 customers worldwide, and employs nearly 8,000 people in 42 countries. The position offers a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance to qualified and successful applicants.
Major responsibilities are process audits, financial audits, and project management.
• Stock Management
o Performing field operational compliance work
o Joining in or leading Orlando-based projects that require a presence from the Product Assurance Team
o Managing projects for key cross-functional projects that include Escrow Control Process, SAP/Siebel Interface lead, and Credit request with ARAP functionality
o Partner with sales finance to lead initiative to ensure ROCI models are including proper loss ratio and write-off concessions
o Lead initiative to implement customer audit variance forecasting to enhance IPEP reporting
• Business Controls, special projects
o Customer contract review support for sales finance
o Integration with Green Belt Team for process/control improvements
• BS / BA in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
• Project management skills/experience
• Previous experience with adhoc reporting and data presentation
• 5+ years work experience in one or multiple business areas: financial auditing, supply chain, manufacturing distribution, materials management, or in related areas
• Advance knowledge of Excel (formula writing is a must)
• Advanced knowledge of charts, graphs, and PowerPoint
• Very strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Willing to travel up to 75%
• Previous work experience in a supply chain discipline; e.g., logistics, warehousing, inventory, production control, etc.
• Six Sigma process knowledge
• Microsoft Access