Unanswered: Altering the value in a ListBox

I have a listbox that I want to change a value in by double clicking on a row in the list. I have two fields that I post from one listbox to another. I use the following code in the DblClickto event to change a "No" to "Yes" or "Yes" to "No".

For Each i In Me.lst_add_accounts.ItemsSelected

Me.txt_account.Value = Me.lst_add_accounts.Column(0, i)
    Me.txt_branded.Value = Me.lst_add_accounts.Column(1, i)

If Me.txt_branded.Value = "No" Then

Me.lst_add_accounts.Column(1, i) = "Yes"

ElseIf Me.txt_branded.Value = "Yes" Then

Me.lst_add_accounts.Column(1, i) = "No"

End If

Next i

I keep getting a 424 error code: Object Required.

I know I can AddItem or RemoveItem but there is no EditItem or anything like it that I can find.

This seems like a simple issue but I can't seem to find a solution. Note, I do not want to go back to the database to accomplish this. I just want to make the change in the listbox for the user to see before it is saved to the database.

Provided Answers: 14
    The Column property of a list box (or of a combo box) is a read-only Variant (see Access help).
    Have a nice day!

ListBox

Thank you for your response. Does that mean that there is no way to alter the value in a list/combo box? My goal is to change the value.

The Value property of a ListBox (or a ComboBox) is different from the contents of the list.
    For a Combo, the Value property (Read/Write) represents the contents of the TextBox part of the Combe (i.e. the part that's always visible and where you can type something). A ListBox does not have such a part, so it's value property is the value in its BoundColumn for the selected line (if a line is selected).

In the code you posted you were trying to modify the contents of the list itself (.Column(x, y)), which cannot be done that way.
    Have a nice day!

So, I guess the only way to do this is to save the information back to the database with a new value in the Yes/No field, and then reretrieve it?

If the listbox is bound to a table, yes, that's the only way I can imagine. This can be done very quicly.
    Have a nice day!

Okay, thanks. I've resorted to doing it that way.

You're welcome!
    Have a nice day!