Unanswered: Problem upgrading DB2 Connect

I have installed a new copy of DB2 Connect V 8.2 to test an upgrade that we will be doing.

I installed DB2 Connect unlimited 8.2 and then patched it up to Fixpack7b.

I am now ready to test my upgrade to Db2 Connect 9.5

I ran the db2prereqcheck.exe and got an OK there.

I launched the 9.5 Db2 Serer media, choose Db2 Connect - INSTALL A PRODUCT then choose WORK WITH EXISTING.

I get the following error: ' you do not have the authority to install DB2 Connect Server. logon as a user with Adminstrative authority and try again'

I checked the local groups DB2ADMS and DB2USERS on the Server itself and my Network ID is a member of both groups. My Network ID is also a member of the Adminstrators Group on the Server.

Can anyone help me out here? I am obviously missing something..

Provided Answers: 1
    If you use a domain ID, you will need to be in the domain administrators group. Group membership is verified in the same container where the ID is defined. Alternatively, log in with a local ID that is a member of the local administrators group.

Thank you. I thought that if my network account was in the local admininstrators group AND in DB2ADMS and DBSUSERS that would suffice.

Looks like the local admin account is working. I will let you know how I make out.