Unanswered: ACCESS 2007 - Correct form? msgbox

TGIF - I think my project will be done today!
    I'm hoping to save and split before I go home tonight!!

I'm having an afterthought on 2 areas of my database, similar structures, that I don't know how to do

I have m/f that is open to single record selected from a combo box.
    The main form is locked, so the magical access fairies bring me to tab stop 0 on my s/f in a new record.
    My forms have required data and close commands, so there isn't an exit button.
    When m/f opens, I want to pop a message up to ask if they are sure they selected the correct record.....with a yes and no button. if they hit no - it closes them out.
    What I can't figure out is exactly where to put this.....It has to be when the form is open on the screen, before the focus is in the s/f

No will close

Yes will get me to the first control in the s/f (basically no change to what I get now)

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Foskbou View Post
    TGIF - I think my project will be done today!
    I'm hoping to save and split before I go home tonight!!
    If you are just now splitting there you still have a lot of testing to do. You will need to place eh back end on another machine and test every sine thing to be sure it work with the data split. Yu will also need to test with multiple users at the same time. This is why I split every database from the start. It also make testing a lot easier since you can switch back end to have different data loads, etc.
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11