Unanswered: Print Many Reports from Diff tables based on key field and date criteria

Hi,

I dont know if this might have posted before.

I have around 20 tbls in my clinic database. Each table is unboundly connected to separate from and its separate report.

Each table have number of petient records in it. Some of them are appreared in more than one table. The very common thing in all the table is P_FileNo, P_Name, InvDate, P-Sex, P_Age.

What exactly my customer asked that he need to print all the reports from different tble selecting date criteria.

For instance;

Patient A might have visited clinic 3 times in last six month.

1st time visited for X-Ray, second time for Unrine Check-up and so on. Patient may or may not have visited for all test therefore there might be 3 records in 3 diff tbls and rest tbls might not have any record for that particular patient.

All records are stored in diff tbls. Now my problem is to print all his reports (all reports are with diff fields except few like P_FileNo, P_Name, InvDate, P-Sex, P_Age)

Is there anyway that I can just please 3 blank unbound text boxes - one to enter file number and other 2 text boxes to input date criteria and once click the button, it will print all reports of that particular patient. I think there I should write a query or module....I dont know .....

Please help.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Ashfaque; 05-17-11 at 06:44. Reason: Corrections
    With kind regards,
    Ashfaque

Please help urgently.........
    With kind regards,
    Ashfaque