can someone check if my assignment is correct

hi guys

i have to design a student management system for children attending a music lesson school. can you give let me know if this is ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erd.png  

The idea of an assignment is you do your work, submit it to be assessed then that grading indicates how well
    a) you've understood whart you have learned
    b) how well you've been taught

if you want a review of your assessment I'd suggest you ask your peers, the concept in science of such a review is usually called peer review, for a reason.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

hmmm

A second opinion would have suffice!

we don't now the parameters of assessment
    we don't know what course you are studying
    we could critique your model based on individuals experience and knowledge

however if we did so we'd be breaking the fundamental covenant between you and the institution:- that you do your own coursework. to ask people here to "check if your assignment is correct" breaks that principle. furthermore it can introduce elements that you don't fully understand and could undermine your credibility with your tutors / teachers.

fundamentally its cheating to pass off others work or opinions as your own. by all means get your model reviewed by your peers, or even your tutors. but to use this site as a way of falsifying your assessments.... if you do you are actually cheating on yourself, the person you harm is you yourself, unless you do not intend to study further in this field and or do not intend to work in this field

On the face of it It think you have got a pretty good grasp of what is required, however there are a few flaws. I think you need to make certain you fully understand normalisation
    I think you also need to understand the concepts behind atomic table design
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton