2 positions for BI Architect for 6 months contract in (Grafton, WI/ Boston, MA)‏
If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested or else forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate. If you are in search of such opportunities then, below are the requirements for the same. Send me your resume exhaustively matching this requirement ASAP.

2 positions for BI Architect

Duration : 6 months

Skill & Job Description

Need Local to WI or Boston, MA.

Should be available for Face to face screen after an initial phone screen.

Must be an INDEPENDENT CONTRACOTRS.

Required:

Business Intelligence Architect with extensive experience in Microsoft reporting solutions with a strong focus on self service reporting. We are potentially looking for contract to hire so would it be possible to look at candidates that are not H1 status. Our company policy does not allow us to hire H1s. We would prefer that these people be located in WI but Boston is also an option. For Boston candidates, they will need to talk to the WI folks over the phone and meet with me and to hair in person.

BI Architect:

Strong understanding of various reporting solutions with a strong focus on self service reporting

Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Report Builder, SQL, Performance Point and analysis cubes. Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 technical experience is a plus.

Ability to develop requirements, provide design options and implement solutions with large data set.

Strong ability to work directly with the users.

Ability to perform analysis and understand our data.

Lead ETL and Report developers and provide technical support

Strong experience with Star Schema, ODS, Data Warehouse and other reporting structures

Strong experience with data modeling

Experience in the heath insurance industry is a plus.

What is the main difference between the BI Architect and the Reporting Developer? What will they be doing? The BI Architect is leading the design and the entire process. Reporting developer is heads down technical resource who is coding reports.

Thanks & Regards,
Vandana

OKAYA Inc.
Where Commitment Is A Passion
99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304
Centereach, NY 11720
Phone : 631-267-4883 x 202
Email : vandana@okayainfo.com
URL : Welcome to OKAYAINFO - Providing Complete IT Consulting&Software Solutions