Unanswered: Updating links between multiple Excel Documents

We have hundreds of Excel Documents that were part of a very large project for our company and most of them are linked to one another, but some of the files have moved around into different folders. This has casued many of the links in the documents to fail and show the standard #REF error. I know there is many tools out there that can scan your documents for links and update them but we have only been able to find demos which dont really work properly for us and so we are in need of a solution.

Any one know of a good program that we can use to update these links? Anything Free?

Is it possible to create some sort of VBA script that can do this? We have some basic VBA coding experience so we maybe able to give that a try. We are more familiar doing this in Access so would that be possible to make some sort of access form with a button and list box that can scan all excel documents in this folder and display the links and then do a search in the folders for the document (by name) which as i mentioned could be in a new folder and then update the link to the new path?

I have a feeling we will need to open up each document one a time to update the links but there are 100's of documents and excel isnt showing us were the link is trying to do so we are having a hard time to try to point it to the right path.

Thanks

Provided Answers: 8
    My question why are the files been move to difference folder

Apparently they moved files around to different folders to make everything look more organized