We have a job position can be a great match and an asset if hired. Please review below the full job and let us know if interested I will love to call you as per your convenience and would discuss this position in detail so that we can go ahead and submit your resume
If interested please send me an updated copy of your resume with hourly rate expectation ASAP.
If you are not available for this position and know someone, we do have a great referral plan where in we provide $500 to $2000 as referral in case the consultant is placed and depending upon period of billing. Any referral of yours that we place is extra cash in your pocket!
Position Title: Oracle Apex Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
1. Review functional and technical requirements for clarity.
2. Research and analyze existing business documents and processes, including forms and reports, and assist in making recommendations about improvements to processes.
3. Business Rule identification and validation.
4. Assist with the Application design and analysis as well as provide input to the Database design.
5. Design application framework based on requirements documentation utilizing Oracle Apex 3.2, Oracle APEX 4.0, Oracle Database 11g.
6. Document application design and system architecture in accordance with NC DPI standards.
7. Oracle APEX Application development, code documentation and unit testing.
8. Assist with the Integration design for data exchange, import and export.
9. Build applications as directed by the Enterprise Development Team Manager.
10. Report creation and validation
11. Resolve any application issues found in functional, performance, regression or acceptance testing.
12. Document the application as built.
13. Document the database schemas as built.
14. Document the data retrieval methods via ETL, FTP and other means utilized to include source, destination, schedule and job controls.
15. Perform training to NC DPI staff for the maintenance/support of the applications built.
16. Perform APEX training and support to NC DPI staff as other applications enter phases of the SDLC.
• Experience managing server-class systems in a large heterogeneous computing environment.
• Knowledge of the principles and methods used in obtaining maximum utilization of computing equipment.
• In-depth knowledge of web servers including Apache and Tomcat.
• In-depth knowledge of application servers including Oracle Application server. WebLogic and JBOSS is a plus.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, common office productivity applications, and the capabilities and limitations of computers and peripheral equipment.
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form to explain complex systems concepts to customers, staff, and peers in a simple, effective and appropriate manner.
• Understanding and implementation of security best practices and requirements.
• Ability to quickly evaluate multiple operational situations, choose the most appropriate response, and manages the resolution to completion while under stressful conditions.
• Ability to perform or assist in root cause analysis on system and network issues.
• Knowledge of shell scripting in at least one of the following: bash, sh, ksh, csh, tcsh, zsh, perl, tcl/tk