Unanswered: ASP Redirect based on Username

I have a few asp pages and I want to have one link for everyone to go to then once they log in (using Windows Authentication in IIS) to the page I would like for them to be redirected to the page I want them to see based on that login. Is that possible at all?? I've searched and searched and can't find anything usable so far. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Provided Answers: 1
    Have a go with Response.Redirect(). If you're running ASP.NET, you also have the option of using Server.Transfer().

You should be able to find plenty of tutorials for using those methods. Usually any tutorial mentioning one method will also mention the other.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Thanks for the reply but I've searched and searched Response.redirect how to's etc and can't find anything talking about redirecting based on a user login using NTLM authentication on IIS???

CS

Have you done any programming before?

I've done just basic programming, pretty much just manipulating whats there most of the time.

I suggest taking the time to walk through a full ASP tutorial that covers all the basics. There are a couple different general approaches to take, most are pretty basic once you have a working foundation to draw on.

To get your username you need to untick the allow anonymous access option in IIS, then you can do a request on the server variables to find who is coming in and you can do your redirect based on that.

Do a google search on request.servervariables then a search on response.redirect and you should have most of what you need.