Exclamation Unanswered: Dynamic Crosstab Report Help!

Access 2003: Ok, so I have stumbled my way through the various tutorials online, but since they are not geared to the type of filtering that I am trying to do, I am having issues. I have a Crosstab Query with 5 rows and 1 column, parameters are by Month and Fiscal Year (two digits). When clicking the command button on my Form to generate the Report, I get an error stating "Runtime Error '2465': ...can't find the field 'Head7' (now Head8 because i tried adding one more set of tbx) referred to in your expression." Attached is what I have so far (I am modifying a template downloaded from online, work in progress).

Can someone please show me the error in my ways?

Thanks,

Steph
    Last edited by SRR; 06-13-11 at 17:53. Reason: Added attachment

bumpity bump

The 2 queries are Dena & Dena_Crosstab, the form is CrosstabForm and the report is MonthlyReport.
    Last edited by SRR; 06-13-11 at 13:49.

K, so I'm an idiot for not finishing the parameters on the Crosstab Query. Got rid of the 'Head7' error (still am not sure why it needs 7 headings if there are only 6 columns of data), but now I get an "Runtime error '13': Type mismatch", which leads me to this line here in the debugger:

lngRowTotal = lngRowTotal + Me("Col" + Format(intX))

Took out the whole code, and I finally got a report to generate!!! (I didn't need a row total).

Now I just have to figure out how to insert a Grand Total, and I'll be done

Any help on that one?

(I attached the correct DB, open CrosstabForm and enter May and 10 as parameters).
    Last edited by SRR; 06-13-11 at 17:54.

I worked around this by inserting a subreport that totaled the original (non-crosstab) query. Done!
    Last edited by SRR; 06-13-11 at 17:43.