Unanswered: How to add new button

Hi guys,

I'm working with an Access database that I didn't originally create. The previous developer for my uncle has gone walk-abouts, so I'm just trying to help him get it finished off.

As you can see from the screenshot attached, there's a custom toolbar set-up which provides buttons to perform some common activities within the database. I can't for the life of me find any way of editing or adding to them though.

Does anybody have any clue?

Thanks

Adam

Opps. Didn't upload the file correctly..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails custom-toolbar.jpg  

I hate Access 2007!

MS' ribbon displays icons and menus relevant to whatever you are working on so the ribbon whilst in a table, looks different than the ribbon when looking at a form. It looks like you are trying to add a command button to one of the menu's on the ribbon. If I'm correct then you follow it as below, otherwise I apologise...

Right click on one of the toolbar headings 'File', 'Home', 'Create', etc.
    Click 'Customise The Ribbon'.
    The new screen has two tables, the left contains the commands (default listing is the popular commands), the right hand side displays the Menu Tabs. In each Tab is a series of groupings, so under the 'Home' tab, you have the groupings called 'Views', 'Clipboard' etc.
    Either Create a new Tab and Group using the buttons below, or select a relevant Group that you want the new buttons to go to.
    Once the group is selecteded you can choose the command from the left hand menu, press ADD >> and it should be moved to the selected tab.

This is how to customise the ribbon and create your own menu's... as I said, if it's not what you wanted I'm sorry.