Unanswered: Estadistica de SQL

Buenas tardes me gustaria saber cocmo obtener estadisticas de la instalacoin de SQL Server, por ejemplo el tamano de una base de datos en particular, tamano asignado en disco y tamano libre.

De antemano, muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Atte.
    Anfranalma

Provided Answers: 11
    If I understand correctly, you want to get a version of SQL Server that you can learn from. If so, you can download SQL Express.

See if this link helps: Detalles de la descarga: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express con herramientas de administración

SQL Server Statics

Good afternoon

I want to know how i can do to find statics about an specifica database in SQL Server, for example, the space took on the hard drive, the free space assigned, and the total space assigned.

Thanks for the help given.

Best Regards

Terribly sorry. I had translated disco as being related to learning, rather than disk space.

In a particular database, I usually use the following query:
    Code:
    select fileproperty(name, 'SpaceUsed')/128 as "Used MB", size/128 as "Size MB", max_size/128 as "Max Size MB", type_desc, name
    from sys.database_files

thanks for your help

Hey Thank you....

I just have a question about it, when i connect to a database i need especify the name of user instead of sys or is an special table where exist a set or records of all the tables in SQL Server?

Again, Thanks for you help....

The sys schema is special. It is reserved for all of the views that SQL Server has for all kinds of information. Look up Dynamic Management Views for a sample of what other information you can get from the sys schema.