We are currently working with a long-time client in Orlando who is in search of a Technical Lead, FMS Engineer to be responsible for the development, implementation and support of Wonderware – SQL Server based FMS software (Factory Management & control Systems).
The hiring company employs over 7,500 people in 45 countries. The compensation is competitive and includes attractive benefits package and bonus eligibility.
Note that visa sponsorships or transfers are not currently available.
Contact email@example.com or 610-847-2143
• This position requires a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from an accredited program, and 3-4 years of related experience;
• A minimum of 2 years demonstrated project experience implementing Wonderware inTouch 9.5 and IAS 2.1 based systems;
• An understanding of Rockwell PLCs (SLC 500, Micrologix, Compactilogix, Control Logix);
• Willingness to travel approximately 40% of time within the U.S.
Highly desired (not a must have)
• Experience with Six Sigma/DFSS;
• Knowledge and operation of server and PC hardware and associated operating system software, specifically Windows Server 2003;
• Familiar with software and/or quality related metrics and statistics, and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
• Experience with SQL Server 2005 stored procedures, SQL Reporting Services, and .NET
Other responsibilities of this position include
• System development and configuration in Wonderware and SQL Reporting Services;
• Work hand-in-hand with Operations Engineering on Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls Integration with the FMS;
• Analyze business problems, develop solutions and implement value-added technical and non-technical solutions to those challenges;
• Maintain a strong positive relationship between the business entities and the IS organization
• Propose and deliver systems and services that add increasing value to the business on time and in budget
• Enforce client FMS standards with new equipment vendors to support rapid implementations
• Provide plan support for FMS during the day and off-hours