Unanswered: Install Error on RHEL 5.6 on PPC

I am trying to install DB2 AESE on RHEL 5.6 on a PPC, but I get the following error

Code:
    [root@power730 aese]# ./db2_install
    /home/db2/aese/db2/linuxppc/install/../bin/db2usrinf: error while loading shared libraries: libibmc++.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /home/db2/aese/db2/linuxppc/install/db2_install: line 415: [: -ne: unary operator expected
    /home/db2/aese/db2/linuxppc/install/../bin/db2langdir: error while loading shared libraries: libibmc++.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    /home/db2/aese/db2/linuxppc/install/../bin/db2langdir: error while loading shared libraries: libibmc++.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    DBI1055E The message file db2install.cat cannot be found.

Explanation:  The message file required by this
    script is missing from the system; it may have been
    deleted or the database products may have been loaded
    incorrectly.

User Response:  Verify that the product option containing
    the message file is installed correctly.  If there are
    verification errors; reinstall the product option.
    How can I fix this? I do not see this library specified in the Info Center for DB2

I haven't checked the package pre-reqs, but if it says they are needed, just install them with yum if the DB2 installer says they are required. If you don't know how to find libraries and packages with yum, ask a Linux Administrator or ask the question on a Linux forum.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390