Thread: Vba

Red face Unanswered: Vba

Hi friends,

Am doing Updation in the already existing tool which is created by another person.

My Updation is i have to display the login time in the form, so i have used "NOW" function to display the current time so when the users login the time gets display but when they exit and again login the current time gets display the first login time gets changed. so how can i keep the first log in time save and display in the form?

Regards,
    Indu...
    Last edited by Indumathi Kamaraj; 06-22-11 at 09:12.

hi Indumathi Kamaraj

You Can Save The First Time to Login User in the dataBase

And when User Login U Chek if he had login before if yes then dont save and get the time else save it in this case that mean this is the first time the user login

I hope this will help you
    good Luck ..
    Sami Al Damiri ...

Hi Good Morning..
    Thanks for the reply...
    All the user does't have access to the database only the administarator user id is saved in the database.

Thanks & Regards,
    K.Indu..

hi ,
    how the users get the data in forms i they dont have access on data base ?!!!!
    Sami Al Damiri ...

Hi
    Yes they dont have access to the database, only the administrator can access the database.
    LateLoginLabel.Caption = rsdata.Fields("LoginTime").Value
    I updated this code in the existing coding which wil replace the "LateLogin" into login time in the MainForm but i did't get it. I dont know where actually am doing the mistake.

Thanks & Regards,
    K.Indu...