Query Builder for SQL Server Released with Customizable Data Export and Data Editor
Devart announces the new release of dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server v.2.00. The new version offers Customizable data export to widely-used data formats and number of improvements for working with Data Editor.
Now, you can export data from one or even multiple tables at once to the following formats: CSV, DBF, HTML, MS Access, MS Excel, ODBC, PDF, RTF, Text, and XML. Before exporting you can customize export style attributes, such as text, background and border color, font, set output format of exported columns and preview the result.
You won't waste your time changing the exported data, the result will be just what you wanted.
* Enhanced Data Editor incorporates these major advancements:
- Sorting and grouping tables now works on a sever side
- Ability to edit tables in JOIN statements is added
- Ability to view tables united with a foreign key in a pop-up window is added
- Many other minor improvements and extensions to existing functionality were made
Devart is a software development company with 11 years of experience on the software market and over 20 thousands of devoted users.
We specialize in providing comprehensive development and management tools as well as native connectivity solutions for the most popular databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
For additional information about Devart, visit About Devart: Brief Information About Company