SQL1042C An unexpected system error occurred.
A system error occurred. Some possible reasons for this error are:
* The database manager is not installed correctly or the environment is
not set up correctly.
* On UNIX-based systems, db2iupdt may need to be run in order to update
the DB2 instance to enable acquisition of a new system configuration
or access to function associated with the installation or removal of
certain product options, FixPaks, or modification levels.
* You might get this message if you are not using the correct DB2
Administration Server password
The command cannot be processed.
* To update the instance to acquire a configuration or access to
function run DB2IUPDT <InstName>.
* If the error occurred while trying to connect to a database, get a
trace (instructions below) and call IBM support.
If the problem falls outside of the above suggestions, ensure that the
system time and date is correctly set, and make sure your system has
enough memory and swapping/paging space available.
Resubmit the current command.
If the error continues, stop the database manager and restart it.
If the error still continues, reinstall the database manager.
If trace was active, invoke the Independent Trace Facility at the
operating system command prompt. Contact your technical service
representative with the following information:
* Problem description
* SQLCODE or message number
* SQLCA contents if possible
* Trace file if possible.
Federated system users: if necessary isolate the problem to the data
source rejecting the request (see the Troubleshooting Guide for
procedures to follow to identify the failing data source). If the
problem is with a data source follow the problem determination
procedures for that data source.