Unanswered: Cacading Combo Boxes

Hi all I have two tables one is the people table the other is the Student_ind table, I need to synchronize the combo boxes to when one becomes inactive so does the other. If the combo that says [referral status] becomes Inactive or Active then so does the [Active_Inactive] combo box. I am dealing with a family, if a mother is on Tanf and she is active then so should her childlren, but if a mother becomes inactive then so should her children. Is this possible? I have this for a another combo box they choose a code and it populates all the other fields.

Code:
    Private Sub MERCodes_AfterUpdate()
    Me.Catagory_for_hours = Me.MERCodes.Column(2)
    Me.Catagory_for_hours.SetFocus
    Me.Catagory_for_hours.Dropdown
    Me.Services_Covered = Me.MERCodes.Column(3)
    Me.Services_Covered.SetFocus
    Me.Services_Covered.Dropdown
    Me.NameofWorkshop = Me.MERCodes.Column(4)
    Me.NameofWorkshop.SetFocus
    Me.NameofWorkshop.Dropdown
    Me.MERCodes.SetFocus
    I am curious as to how I would do this for a more then one record?? how do I populate fields in more then one record

Provided Answers: 2
    I might be missing the point, but surely if you have code that sets the Enabled flag of one combo box, surely you can simply add a line below that to deal with the other one?

As to updating more than one record from one update, you'd either need to generate and execute an UPDATE SQL statement, or open a recordset and loop through it, making the required changes to the relevant fields.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

I will figure it out thanks weejas