Unanswered: combobox to open another form with specific ID

Hello all,

I've created a combo box on a form that displays last name,first name by using a query to do the concatenation. I would like to be able to select a person and then click a button that would open up a form with the selected person's demographic information. Every person has their own person ID which is used as the primary key. If I was just using the person ID in the combobox I would be fine, but since the value I'm selecting is a combination of the two names and I'm trying to create a link to another form based on their person ID I'm lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

In the form that will contain the user's data - - you should have no problem putting a new combobox into the header of the form - - and setting it up to select the user's data. The wizard will step you thru it.
    www CahabaData com

Thanks for the fast reply NTC. I am aware of that function, but I don't think it allows all the options I want. With the wizard I don't have the ability to make the form non-editable upon open (right?). Ideally, on my navigation page I would like to be able to select a person from a list in a combo box and view their data on another form in a view only mode. Also, if possible, I would like a "person's name" as "new entry," that would be at the top of the list and would open the demographics form in an add mode. Thanks for your help.