DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of "AnyDAC for Delphi" Summer 2011 release v 220.127.116.115.
* New Advantage Database native ACE API driver (More).
* New TADTable with live data window mode (More).
* Major refactoring of the drivers infrastructure.
* Major refactoring of the monitoring and tracing infrastructure.
* New FormatOptions.FmtDisplayXxx и FmtEditXxx options.
* New ADConnection Before/After StartTransaction, Commit, Rollback events.
* Multiple enhancements to the help system.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, SQLite, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix, Advantage and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
* Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
* Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress and ODBC data sources.
* Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
* Unified API for access to cross-database features.
* First-class support for many database-specific features, including DBMS services like backup, validate.
* Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
* Advanced Data Access Options.
* Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
* Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Enterprise - Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
* Workgroup - MySQL, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advantage DB.
* Database in clouds - Microsoft SQL Azure.
* Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE, Advantage DB.
* Embedded - MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB, SQLite, Firebird Embedded.
* Bridges - dbExpress, ODBC.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site, then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to newsletters" to "Yes".