Thread: Hello again!!

Unanswered: Hello again!!

Thanks to everyone who has taken my survey thus far! I only need 20 more participants and I’ll be done with my data collection.

So please, if you meet the criteria and haven’t taken the survey yet, please consider doing so. It only takes 10 minutes and it will really help me out.

As a reminder the topic is the relationship between software development methodologies, leadership style, and job satisfaction. The participant criteria includes persons considered to be IT personnel who have worked on a software development team (i.e. analyst, software designer, software development, software engineering, DBA, QA, systems admin, etc.) of at least 4 members in the past year.

Here is the link again:
    SurveyMethods: The easiest way to Ask, Analyze, and Improve.

Thanks!
    jodi

Provided Answers: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jodiburchell View Post
    ... It only takes 10 minutes and it will really help me out.
    On the first page, I found this:
    If you agree to be in this study, you will be asked to take a brief electronic survey. The survey is anonymous and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
    Someone is lying here!
    With kind regards . . . . . SQL Server 2000/2005/2012
    Wim

Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for very large values of 2.
    Pat Phelan's Law: 2 very definitely CAN equal 3 -- in at least two programming languages

No I'm not lying. I originally thought it would take 15 - 20 minutes to complete, but according to the stats on the survey website, the average actual time is right at 10 minutes. But I hope you completed the survey anyway!

Hopefully this will be over soon. But, if I do any more posts begging people to take my survey, I will be sure to say that it could take anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. lol.

Jodi
    Last edited by jodiburchell; 07-09-11 at 22:08.