Unanswered: 2003 Workgroup Administrative Utility

I created a large database back in 2003 with Access 2003 that heavily relies
    on the Workgroup Administrative Utility, for setting many important rights on individual tables and forms for several people.

A few years later when I upgraded to 2007, Microsoft dropped that very useful security feature, but I was still able to use it though from this
    information : How to use the Workgroup Administrator utility in Access 2007
    Yes, a password can be set for the whole database with 2007 & 2010, but not for specific tables and forms in the database.

My question is, if I eventually want to upgrade the whole database to lets say 2010, what tool can I use to create specific rights again for several accounts using the database ?
    That is, without having to use VB coding.

Thanks in advance !

Richmond, Virginia USA
    Provided Answers: 19
    If you go to Allen Browne's site he has a good article on all things 2007/2010 including migrating up to these from previous versions.

Microsoft Access tips: Converting to Access 2007

Scroll down to "What's Gone" then "Security," and he gives guidance/workarounds for this very problem.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thanks, I read it and unfortunately Microsoft didn't provide any equivalent or better replacement for that very useful security feature.

Considering how important security is in databases, it absolutely amazes me how backward Microsoft's thinking is on removing such an important feature in Access....
    Of course we all know "Microsoft knows best !"