Unanswered: Is there a maximum on joining tables?

I am working on joining for more than 3 tables. Right now I have about 6 tables join, all using full join. Is there a maximum amount of table you can join? I also can't select some fields from other table. I am running into some error like:

Msg 4104, Level 16, State 1, Line 64
    The multi-part identifier "REVENUE_TYPE.REVENUECATEGORYCODE" could not be bound.
    Msg 4104, Level 16, State 1, Line 43
    The multi-part identifier "REVENUE_TYPE.REVENUETYPEDESCRIPTION" could not be bound.
    Msg 4104, Level 16, State 1, Line 44
    The multi-part identifier "REVENUE_TYPE.REVENUECATEGORYDESCRIPTION" could not be bound.

Please help. Thank you.

Provided Answers: 54
    Please post your SQL syntax. The limit is probalby 255 tables in a single join.

That error message means that you don't have a REVENUE_TYPE alias defined.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thanks for you reply. I figured that I named something wrong with the full join statement, it was a really minor mistake like forgetting a underscore between two words.
    Last edited by Mangolili; 07-15-11 at 10:48.

Provided Answers: 54
    Darned computers! They keep doing what we tell them to instead of what we meant!

I'm glad that things are working for you now.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.