Unanswered: If statement conditional formatting

Basically I have two combo boxes - project name and project status.

Project status has 3 options - green, red, amber - and the colour shows up based on the condition.

I want the colour for the project name to also show up which is the same as the one with the associated project status.

i.e. Status = Green, Name = Management. The status combobox is green, the name combobox should also be green.

How do you do this?

Thanks

Ok I figured out how to do it in 1 table, but how do you do it cross-tables?

Provided Answers: 59
    is this in a form or a report, it sure as heck isn't a table
    the conditional formatting applies a rule based on the contents of that control meeting certain trigger conditions and applying rules based on those trigger conditions. if you can define your trigger condition then you can apply CF. one of the many things you cannot do is apply CF based on a value in another control. so it comes down to you and how you present your data.

don't understand what you mean by 'cross tables'.
    when joining tables (using wither a where clause or join syntax) as far as forms or reports are concerned its no different to a single table or query using a single table. there is no difference.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    is this in a form or a report, it sure as heck isn't a table
    the conditional formatting applies a rule based on the contents of that control meeting certain trigger conditions and applying rules based on those trigger conditions. if you can define your trigger condition then you can apply CF. one of the many things you cannot do is apply CF based on a value in another control. so it comes down to you and how you present your data.

don't understand what you mean by 'cross tables'.
    when joining tables (using wither a where clause or join syntax) as far as forms or reports are concerned its no different to a single table or query using a single table. there is no difference.
    Ohhh so you cannot apply conditional formatting based on a value in another control from another report?

Provided Answers: 59
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton