Unanswered: Graph under a report in access

I have caculations from a report within a certain time period i would like to display under the original report in the same window, how can i go about doing this?

Provided Answers: 59
    insert the graph into the report
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by clownyj View Post
    I have caculations from a report within a certain time period i would like to display under the original report in the same window, how can i go about doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    insert the graph into the report
    The crappy wizard/tool to insert chart based on a query doesn't plot what i want...instead it generates come crappy generic graph with some quarterly stuff on it with noooo relevance what-so-ever to what i'm doing

I managed to create the graph based on a query the way i want it to be displayed by switching to pivotchartview...any way i could insert it directly into the report where the user can still filter using the different selections on it?

ps...Experimenting with a form right now...can u equally insert a form into a report?

Discovered that pivotchart view could be run from the form and just decided to link a button to the report to create the graph in a form to itself

Don't know where i went wrong....but now its not working like it was before

Currently the query runs beautifully in the format i want...i specified the query as the datasource for the form in the expectation it would just display the results in the form.

Maybe it was a fluke before...but how can i have the query displayed in a form by itself where the user can still interact the same way with the filtering options etc that come with pivotchart????

The first image is what it looked like on friday and the second image is what is made when the query is run
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails formtrendschart.png   querytrendschart.png