Unanswered: Access Checkbox Controls

This is my first time in forums. Please forgive me if I break some protocols.

I have a table in Access 2007 that is comprised of four columns: The ID, a series of names, a checkbox column for "training complete", and a checkbox column for "access allowed". The names, in turn, are linked to a form with a drop down menu that operators can choose from. I would like to be able to check the boxes in the table to select or deselect names that appear in the dropdown list on the form.

Is that possible? Thank you in advance.

Kerala, India
    If I understood you correctly; when you put check-marks on the table (for example the "course completed" cases) those items should not appear in the Combo Box list, right?

If that is the case then create a Query on the table and enter FALSE in the criteria Row under "course completed" column to select cases other than "course completed" cases to list them in combo box control on the Form. Use that Query as the Row Source for the Combo box rather the table.

As you check or un-check items on the table those changes will reflect on the combo box contents. (Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
    Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.

All responses are based on Access 2003/2007

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Do I close this thread out somehow, or leave it open? Not sure what the protocol is.