Unanswered: WebServices Delphi 7 + Pervasive

Hi all, thanks in advantage. Sorry for my english level.
    Im doing a webservice with Delphi 7 for install in IIS and it use pervasive 10 to access the database, but when 2 pcs try to record a documento at same time this generate a exception. I try to make this to work with object and happen the same.... I dont now if it is a problem of Delphi, Pervasive of the form how i program it.

Another problem is if i access a webservice in Windows 2008 Server using Delphi 7 for a aplication that just have a button i got a error, but if i access the webservice using Delphi 2010 clean aplication this work very well.

Thanks for help.

Provided Answers: 4
    A few questions:
    - What's the actual error?
    - What interface are you using for Pervasive?
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.

The Errors

Im develop with Delphi 7 and we use Pervasive 10, if one pc access to record a document this work perfectly, but if 2 pc at same time try to record then this make a Exception, i cant see the error, by the moment i dont try to show the error in the application that call the webservice, and i say that its a exception cause i put the code into Try-Except... and this execute the code of the except... I think webservice make only a conection to the database for both user that access it, so when a one use end his record then make a FreeAndNill for archives, and the other user work with the same archives... And i cant make one instance to the database and keep it conect for all conections cause always the archive will be openeds and other process worth with Exclusive access to it in process when calculate the cost or another important. So i need each user that access database conect, create a instance, and leberate the archive when end.
    Thanks for helping.

Provided Answers: 4
    Are you using Btrieve or ODBC or PDAC to access the PSQL engine? In your Try-Except, you should be able to display the error message to the user.
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.

Error

I turn on to shwo the except and I attached the message, so now ill test the in_consultas.dll, mi webservice send there the information, and that is a dll that work for many years... For now ill test what could be happening there.

Another think, know you if any error in Delphi 7 generate a error when try to call a web service in windows 2008 server, and this error no succed if i call from delphi 2010.

Thanks for you help, really i apreciate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clip_image002.jpg