Unanswered: Auto Size a Form Window

Seeking assistance in setting properties for a form so that when opened, viewers can only see the necessary portion of the form.

I thought it was the Can Grow/Can Shrink properties, or the Allow auto re size..but I'm not having any luck.

How do I do this?

Thanks.

Is there a reason why you can't have a form without the portion of the form that you want to hide?

How much are you actually trying to hide?

Provided Answers: 14
    You need to use the Move method of the Form object. Here's an example that reduces both the height and the width of a form by 2, without actually moving it (i.e. its left corner does not move on the screen):
    Code:
    Private Sub Command_Shrink_Click()

Me.Move Me.WindowLeft, Me.WindowTop, Me.WindowWidth / 2, Me.WindowHeight / 2

End Sub
    If you specify absolute values as arguments, do not forget that they must be expressed in twips (there are 1440 twips in an inch, 567 twips in a centimetre).
    Have a nice day!

Yes, there is a reason. I think it looks better.

Sinndho, how would I go about doing this? I am unfamiliar with this method. Would I just copy the above code and use it? Thanks.

Provided Answers: 14
    Paste the code into the form module, changing the arguments (width and height) of the Move method to fit your needs and call the procedure whenever you want (Form_Open, Button_Click, Mouse_Move, etc.
    Have a nice day!