We have a job positionwith(Department of Natural Resources) and have really liked your resume for this position and feel that you will be a great match and an asset if hired. Please review below the full job and let us know if interested I will love to call you as per your convenience and would discuss this position in detail so that we can go ahead and submit your resume.
If you are not available for this position and know someone, we do have a great referral plan wherein we provide $500 to $2000 as referral in case the consultant is placed and depending upon period of billing. Any referral of yours, that we place, is extra cash in your pocket!
Please send your updated resume with rates expected for this position ASAP.
Position: SQL Developer
Location: Springfield IL
Duration: 6 Months+
Client: Department of Natural Resources
Job Description :
· This position performs difficult and specialized professional work as a primary database administrator (DBA), database subject matter expert and support staff for application developers; work is non-routine in that general policies or procedures must be adapted or applied and new methods devised to meet frequently changing or new situations; interprets data and/or procedural applications to address problems and situations that are not clearly defined. Typically, the objectives to be achieved are set forth and the results produced are expected to achieve the objectives within the framework of established policies and procedures. Positions work under indirect supervision in the performance of the majority of duties; decisions made are in accordance with general instructions, coordination with the project manager, established methods and clearly defined precedents, with unusual problems referred to high-level professionals.
· Through continuous research and hands-on-experience fulfills the roles of database Subject Matter Expert (SME) through database monitoring and recommending ever-evolving techniques for database specific optimization such as: table normalization, SQL statement design, stored procedures writing, database connection methods, security, authentication and database optimization
· Provides the lead role in creating test scripts to load test and optimize the performance of client/server and Internet applications.
· This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields (or equivalent knowledge, skill, experience and mental development) and five or more years of progressive responsibility and experience in database administration; requires extensive knowledge and vocabulary of the theory, methodologies and functions of SQL servers; the ability to gain and maintain rapport and respect with system users; the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing; the ability to exercise sound judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a procedural, organizational, administrative and technical nature; the ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in the development and completion of work projects; the ability to work in a team environment, share information proactively, and assist other team members, the ability to organize facts and findings, and to present such information in clear and logical form, orally, the ability to make and qualify technical recommendations to management and other team members; and the ability to mentor other team members in technologies and methodologies specific to SQL server support function.
Technology Platforms / Tools and Languages:
· (Midrange Microsoft Platform: Client/Server
· Visual Studio
· MS Access
· SQL Server and ADO.NET
· Reporting Services (SQL Reporting)
· MS Visio
· Midrange Microsoft Platform: Web Development
· Visual Studio
· SQL Server including SQL Reporting Services development
and SQL Server Integration Services
· MOSS 2007