Unanswered: Cluster Admin for SQL failover

I have successfully created a SQl failover with 3 servers following the guide Complete Guide to SQL 2005 mirroring using the GUI | Brad Marsh's Weblog

Someone told me that I need to actually have Cluster Admin setup first. I'm rather confused about this. Is there a need for that ?

You have set up Database Mirroring you mean? Database mirroring is something completely different than clustering, and is not using any of its technologies. It can be combined though.
    Ole Kristian Velstadbråten Bangås - Virinco - MSSQL.no - Facebook - Twitter

yes database mirroring.

would you have any online guide on setting up clustering ? I try to google but don't quite understand some of them.

Not at hand, unfortuantely. I plan to create a presentation on the subject, but unfortunately I'm not quite there yet.
    Ole Kristian Velstadbråten Bangås - Virinco - MSSQL.no - Facebook - Twitter

Provided Answers: 11
    Setting up a Windows cluster in Windows 2008 is fairly easy. Add the clustering feature, and start running the checks.

Creating a Cluster in Windows Server 2008 - Clustering and High-Availability - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Thank you so much I will read it up. Although mine is 2005, it shouldn't be a lot of difference I guess ..