Unhappy Unanswered: Paradox printing problems

I have a problem with Paradox running in Windows XP Service pack 3
    When I attempt to print either a table or a report, Paradox crashes after recieving an Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error message
    "Runtime Error!"
    "Program C:\program files\Paradox\Programs\pdoxwin32.exe"
    "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information"

I then receive a Paradox error message "Runtime error 216 at 00002E28" before Paradox shuts down.
    I have tried reinstalling Paradox and it doesn’t seem to matter what table, report or printer I select I get the same result.

Hope someone can help.

It doesn’t seem to matter what table, report or printer I select I get the same result.
    Any suggestions?

slightly different error message than expected.. the first suggestion is usually to see if there are mapped printers that don't exist..

you should post this on the Paradox "community" newsgroup, where most of the Paradox support exists.. Home - Paradox Community
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Hi Steve
    Thanks for the advice and I can confirm it is a mapped printer issue. I deleted all printers and then reinstalled them one at a time. Paradox printed OK to my local printer and a network printer via the standard TCP/IP port but crashed as soon as I installed the corporate network printers. Will now take this printer issue up with corporate helpdesk.