Unanswered: Adding Percentages to a Report

Please be patient, I am an extreme novice at access.

I've built a report, based on a query (both using the wizards). The report shows three colums: a topic (grouped), qty of "A" related values (summed), and qty "B" of other related values (summed). I'd like to add a third column that calculates percentages of "B" divided by "A". I've attached a photo that I hope will illustrate what I'm after. The yellow text reflects the goal.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails percentage example.JPG  

Code:
    SELECT aTable.[Evaluator], aTable.[Stuff Reviewed], aTable.[Stuff Failed], (aTable.[Stuff Reviewed] / aTable.[Stuff Failed]) AS [Percentage]
    FROM aTable;
    Is a basic example, but as you described there are grouped fields and summed fields, pasting your SQL would be the best way to give you a solution.

I'm guessing the table and field names as well, based on the picture.
    Looking for the perfect beer...

hmmm. I'm going to have to try this out. I'm awfully green at access but was thrown into it at work. Nothing like trial by fire! Thanks for the response!

If you can open the query in design view, then right click on the grey space at the bottom, where it has 'Field:', 'Table:', 'Sort:', 'Show:', etc., and select 'SQL View'

Or, select SQL View from the view types (where you choose Table View, Design View, etc.)

If you paste whatever your query has written in there, I can give you code to paste back over it to achieve your desired results.
    Looking for the perfect beer...