Unanswered: Problema no fim da instalação do postgres

Pessoal , boa tarde !
    estou intalando o postgres nas maquinas do laboratório de informatica onde trabalho mas bem no fim da instalação da o seguinte erro

"problem running post install step , installation may not complete correctly
    the database cluster initialisation failed."

esse seguinte erro impede o postgres de se instalar por completo , ele ate termina a instalação mas quanto eu vou abrir o postgres ele não consegue conectar com o servidor.

jeankbn: Você deve provavelmente usar o babelfish...

Eu usei-a o babelfish, e quando a tradução não for boa, ajudo-me melhor a compreender o que você está dizendo.

(You should probably use babelfish...

I used babelfish, and while the translation isn't good, it help me better understand what you are saying. )

Problem in the end of the installation of postgres

Quote Originally Posted by jeankbn
    Pessoal , boa tarde !
    estou intalando o postgres nas maquinas do laboratório de informatica onde trabalho mas bem no fim da instalação da o seguinte erro
    Staff, good afternoon!

I am intalando postgres you scheme in them of the computer science laboratory where work but well in the end of the installation of the following o error
    Quote Originally Posted by installer
    problem running post install step , installation may not complete correctly
    the database cluster initialisation failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeankbn
    esse seguinte erro impede o postgres de se instalar por completo , ele ate termina a instalação mas quanto eu vou abrir o postgres ele não consegue conectar com o servidor.
    this following error hinders postgres of if to install completely, it ties finishes the installation but how much I go to open postgres it does not obtain to connect with the server.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

What version of PostgreSQL?

What version of Windows?

I did a quick search using google, and I found this blog about this problem right away...

Quote Originally Posted by site
    or those of you that have tried to install PostgreSQL (mine was 8.3.7-1) on Windows Vista and got the error Database Cluster Initialisation Failed error at the end of the install, read this.

The problem is that Vista has some safety features associated with setting permissions on the Program Files folder. Basically, even if you are an admin, you can’t change permissions on some folders like Program Files and Windows folder itself. This causes initdb to be unable to create some folders and the database cluster. What this means for you is that you need to install PostgreSQL in another folder that is not inside Program Files.
    You can use babelfish to translate the entire web page...

Você pode usar o babelfish para traduzir o Web page inteiro…
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert