We are assisting a client in Tennessee who is looking to hire a Hyperion Essbase Administrator willing to learn and perform Essbase development (full life cycle).
It is possible that a Hyperion Essbase ‘power user’ may also be qualified for this role.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Assistant Director, Financial Systems.
Essbase and HFM (11.x) are currently being implemented to replace an aging, manual intensive McCormick & Dodge General Ledger/Business Objects reporting system which pulls data from several MS Access databases to feed the data warehouse. The Access databases are located within various departments throughout the organization.
There are currently 40-50 users, but it is expected Essbase will become the workhorse given the number of cost centers (about 40,000), and the 200 licenses purchased. Additional details on request.
The client is an EOE employer. Background screens and references will be performed, and education will be verified prior to employment. The facility is non-smoking.
• Strong communication skills
• Visa sponsorship/transfers not currently available
• Willing to relocate (financial assistance is available for the successful applicant)
• Experience with Hyperion’s Financial Reporting Studio highly desirable
• Accounting / financial background
• Heavy exposure to Essbase, 2-3 years’ experience as a Administrator or Essbase developer
• Experience with HFM highly desirable
• Maintain the Hyperion Essbase applications
• Assume responsibility for overall Essbase architecture and standards
• Assist in maintaining HFM
Support and development (full life cycle) of new reports and maintenance/support of existing reports
• The starting base salary is dependent on qualifications. The package includes excellent benefits and relocation assistance
• Plenty of career path growth
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant experience