Question Unanswered: Error message when adding a form entry

When attempting to add a contact name to my Access DB, I've been getting a prompt the last week stating:

"The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again."

When checking the contacts table, there is no duplicate entry for the name I'm attempting to enter.

I'm not sure what's causing this, and need some help in trying to troubleshoot this issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Provided Answers: 14
    If Access says so, believe me: there would be duplicate values somewhere in your database. It's not necessary a duplicate row in one table, though.

How do you try to add the offending data? Through a form, directly in a table open in Access interface, using a query or VBA code? What are the indexes for the concerned table?
    Have a nice day!

I'm adding the info through the form. Theres a button set up to add a new contact which makes another form pop up to add the info.

Provided Answers: 14
    Can you send the code behind the button and the code running in the pop-up form (if any)?
    Have a nice day!

The code is Macros for the button, and its 'Open Form' with the Form name in the 'Arguments' field.

As for the "Add & Close" button on the Add Contact form, it is also Macros, 'Close' and ', , Prompt' in the Arguments field.