Unanswered: set the disable_refresh column to 1 in the ASN.IBMSNAP_REGISTER Table on Capture DB
OS : AIX - 5.3
DB2 : 9.1 & Fp4a
Edition : "DB2 Enterprise Server Edition"
I am new to DB2 Replication Environment.
Already Setup the Replication (Capture/Apply ) process in My Environment.
My Agenda is set DISABLE_REFRESH to 1 . What process we need to follow ? could you please help on this one.
Here I am mention the some steps :
1. Stop the Applications jobs
2. stop the Replication process.
3. set the disable_refresh column to 1 in the ASN.IBMSNAP_REGISTER Table
4. start the Warm start(Replication start)
5. Run the Applications jobs.
Can anyone validate the steps and if any information is required and please add it.