Unanswered: Help with two listboxes, one dependent on another

Hi, I have been trolling through the forums here for the past couple weeks seeking help on the database I'm working on. It's gotten me through some spots but I have hit a wall, and I can't get through it.

What I want to do is populate a 'listboxA' with the records in a 'query1'. Upon multiselection of records in that 'listboxA' move them to a new 'listboxB', and use a control to save those to a 'subrecord1' of 'table2'.

I know the whole 'moving selections from one listbox to another' question has been beaten to death, but every time I look it up, they seem to figure it out without really posting how.

Any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

My vb knowledge is limited, but if you dumb it down (ie, where to put that code; onclick, afterupdate...) I'll try my best

*Of note, the database I'm working on is on a government computer and secure network, so I can't post my database on here. I know it's an inconvenience, but thank you.

Provided Answers: 14
    I posted something that could help you in the bank forum. See: It's called "Another implementation of a Drag-and-Drop mechanism between two list boxes."

You can also have a look at: MoveList1.mdb (intermediate) - Roger's Access Library and Movelist2.mdb (intermediate) - Roger's Access Library.
    Have a nice day!

Greatly appreciated, I'll post how it goes. Thanks!