I have doubt,might look silly..
Is it possible to load master db dump from server A to server B.
1. The serverB doesnot have exact disk structure as server A (menas server A device location is different from B)
2. Is it possible to load user database to the server B from server A which has db size created as server A but the no of devices and physical location of devices are different.
3. Steps to load master DB..
1. Yes but the resulting devices will be the same as the original master
Might have to then do dbcc dbrepair (<dbname>,dropdb) and sp_dropdevice
2. Yes, normal load database
4. See the online documentation on sybase's website
All the devices from master..sysdevices in the loaded master will point to files that do not exist in the server. When you start the DB server all files will be unavailable as you say "serverB does not have exact disk structure as server A".
So loading master is only useful to restore your logins.
You might be able to create links if the device sizes are the same e.g.
ln -s /part_on_serverB/datafile1 /path_on_serverA/datafile
else you would probably have to mark the databases suspect, drop them, drop the devices and recreate from scratch.