Unanswered: calling procedure in crystal with SQLSTATE=42724

Hi,

i have db 9.x running on windows and crystal reports 11.
    I have a simple stored procedure with parameters getting some data from db2 tables. When I call that proc from db2cmd it works fine. When using it in a crystal report I get the 42724 error:
    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0444N Routine "*ID_MONTH" (specific name
    "SQL040525082840954") is implemented with code in library or path
    "...ELD.P_GET_TURNOVERS_FOR_", function "*" which cannot be accessed. Reason code:"4".
    SQLSTATE=42724

I think its more a db2 problem than crystal, so I post here.

All my searches in forums and googl didn't help.

Any idea?

Provided Answers: 11
    according the doc
    The file in library-or-path could not be found, because of one of the following reasons:

1.The routine library associated with the routine is not available in the location specified by the EXTERNAL clause in the routine CREATE statement definition.
    2.The routine library is dependent on a shared library that cannot be located (within the concatenation of directories specified in the LIBPATH environment variable in UNIX-based systems, or the PATH environment variable in Windows systems). There can be multiple levels of this indirection involved, leading to this reason code. For example, routine body X can be found, and it needs shared library Y which can also be found. But Y needs another shared library Z that cannot be located.

probably point 2. the environment in command window and in crystal reports is not the same.. there is a setting missing in the library path in crystal reports...
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Where do I change library path for crystal?

Provided Answers: 11
    I don't have this product and never used it but : some search indicates
    ... get started configuring your environment.
    Launch Crystal Reports and access the options dialog from the File menu...
    maybe posting a request in cr forum...
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

My proc returns an out parameter, so I tried a new stored proc which returns nothing but a simple cursor and then its ok.
    May be crystal does not know how to handle out param?