Unanswered: Hi Still need help with ranking

Hi

I have two tables one called players that has a list of players and match data which contains the following information.

Team name Played Home Won Home Score1 Score2 points PLayed Away Won Away Score 3 Score 4 Points.

I have a query that calculates the total to show the following.

Player Name Total PLayed Total Won Total Lost Total For Total Against Total Points.

Within this query I want to add a pos: field so that I can rank them in order 1st 2nd third etc even though the report I have based on the query already sorts them highest to lowest.

can anyone help with this an expression like dcount or an example i could download.

I am also willing to email copy of database for you to look at.

Seperate your field names using [A Field Name]... Reading:

Code:
    Team name Played Home Won Home Score1 Score2 points PLayed Away Won Away Score 3 Score 4 Points
    and

Code:
    Player Name Total PLayed Total Won Total Lost Total For Total Against Total Points
    Doesn't make sense

Also, you can attach your database to your post in a .zip format... No need for e-mails.
    Looking for the perfect beer...

Rank Help Continued

Ok please see attached database in zip formate need rank field adding to query to rank in order of points like in a league table.

I need an expression as I will also be creating a form that show player stats

the position in the league won lost etc

If my database design needs altering please feel free to do so.
    Attached Files Attached Files