Unanswered: CheckBox tied to ListBox record

Hi again,

I'm still trying to figure out MS Access, and how I can do things. I just finished creating a form that displays all the students that are enrolled in a class.

Now, I want to create a form that allows the user to add or remove students to/from classes.

So, I have a ComboBox where you choose a class, then, a ListBox below that displays all the students. What I want to be able to do is have a column called "Enrolled", where CheckBox will be checked if the student is enrolled, and unchecked if he isn't. Ideally, I'd like for there to be a "Save Changes" button at the bottom so that if some students were enrolled/un-enrolled, the database will be updated.

It sounds like the solution won't be simple, and so I don't want to bother anyone to with writing a huge post. But, any pointers or direction you can give me, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

So, I've decided to go with a simpler route. I'll just have two listboxes separated by the usual move buttons. Then, there will be a save button to save the changes.

It won't be as pretty, but it sounds like it'll be much easier.

It wouldn't be that difficult to create.

If you're settled on your other approach though, I wouldn't worry.

Functionality is king in Access... Worry about pretty things when the grunt works done.
    Looking for the perfect beer...