Unanswered: IBM SQL Replication Apply on target not working

Hi All,

We use IBM SQL Replication. Both source and target are on Mainframes.Capture is working fine for us but Apply is failing with the below error and nothing is happening on Apply side.

2011-09-08-06.05.10.194348 ASN1053E APPLY "QUAL01" : "WorkerThread". The execution of the ASNLOAD exit routine failed. The returncode is "98"

Can somebody help me in this regard.

Did you check the manual to see what ASN1053E with returncode 98 is?
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

I did check the messages ,I am quite new to the SQL Replication and I am not able to understand what needs to be done to fix the problem.

ASN1053E APPLY apply_qualifier. The execution of the ASNLOAD exit routine failed. The return code is return_code.

Explanation: The ASNLOAD exit routine detected an error and passed the error information back to the Apply program. The following values are valid return codes:

98 An unexpected error has occurred (The ASNLOAD exit routine has failed with an unexpected error. No processing will be performed.)

Did you check any of the ANSLOAD message files? If that doesn't help, I would contact IBM support.
    M. A. Feldman

Provided Answers: 11
    although there are message guides
    ASN1053E
    I don't understand that companies let there db maintain by people that do no know db2 at all. or don't want to pay a consultant to resolve their problems. As for that reason I don't supply any answers anymore, just a link where people should read and try to understand what is going on.
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Quote Originally Posted by przytula_guy View Post
    I don't understand that companies let there db maintain by people that do no know db2 at all.
    Becasue it is less expensive.
    M. A. Feldman