Unanswered: Need tool for drawing chart or diagram of complex existing database

Hi
    I need to produce a poster with a chart or diagram of tables and relations in an existing database (90 tables, 1200 columns).

Does anyone know of a tool that can pull this off and map the database in a sensible way more or less automatically? I would really prefer something that requires a minimal amount of manual work because it is so time consuming, the database evolves a lot, and I have to produce new versions now and then.

And of course it has to be able to export it to a file for print (.pdf is fine)

Thanks!
    /Rickard

Provided Answers: 2
    If you've defined your relations with FKs, you can use ERStudio.
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7, 10.5 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania

Sybase PowerBuilder

Just posting a brief update. Most have pointed towards Sybase PowerBuilder. I downloaded a trial but so far it does not look good

Provided Answers: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RickardB View Post
    Just posting a brief update. Most have pointed towards Sybase PowerBuilder. I downloaded a trial but so far it does not look good
    Have you mixed up Powerbuilder with Powerdesigner? The first is an application-builder, the second is for databasedesign...
    I'm not crazy, I'm an aeroplane!

Follow up

Downloading powerdesigner now Spent ALOT of time with TOAD and GraphViz, came very close but did not quite make it.