Unanswered: Someone Please Help :(

I am major noob with setting up databases in access. I know how to set up tables and do relationships, but not sure exactly how I would implement what I need to do.

First I need a table that holds Construction Dumpster Inventory. The columns would include Unit #, Size, Service Fee, Rental Fee, and Delivery Fee.

Next, I need a table that sets up New Accounts. A new account can only be set up if there are still construction dumpsters left over in inventory. The new accounts must include Account Name, Account #, Address, and Unit # of the construction dumpster.

Finally, I need a table for each account to display the charges for that account.
    The table for each account should include, Account #, Unit #, Transaction Date, Servicing Fee, Rental Fee, Delivery Fee, Mileage Fee, Extra Fee

Im not sure where to start or how the relationships should be set up....any help is appreciated.

oh ya

also, when you charge the account, the service, rental, and delivery fees should corresponds with those fees that are in inventory