Page Header
    Group Header 1
    Group Header 2
    Details
    Group Footer 2(New Page After)
    Group Footer 1
    Report Footer
    Page Footer

As mentioned above, after showing the details and the information in group footer 2, there would be a new page showing the information of group footer 1... So my problem is how do I suppress something in the page header when the report is showing group footer 1?

As I know the things in page header would be shown in every page and is the same.

Thanks in advance for anyone who reply my question.

after showing the details and the information in group footer 2, there would be a new page showing the information of group footer 1... So my problem is how do I suppress something in the page header when the report is showing group footer 1?
    When showing group footer 1, you suppress the page header by using the conditional suppression.

Hi Missions thanks for the reply,

I have tried conditional suppression, and the result is that the page header is suppressed on every page of my report when group footer 1 is showing.

My problem is that I need oni group footer 1 page - page header to be suppress oni while other page of my report still show the page header.

thanks...

If your page header is suppressed on every page of your report when group footer 1 is showing, then it is not suppressed conditionally. To suppress the page header when group footer 1 is showing, you need to suppressed it conditionally.

One other consideration, on a side note, if your group 1 records are small or do not exceed a page, then your page header will never be printed. Just so that you know.

I'm also new to the game,The future Exchange

silkroad gold
    sro gold
    silkroad online gold