Unanswered: Using a old database in new db2 installation

Hi all,
    I was using a DB2 trial installation during 90 days on Windows. With this installation I created a database (CARS-CLIENTS) and stored a big amount of data on it (I didn't make any backup :-(.
    Now my trial licence is over.
    I uninstall the previous DB2 version and installed a new on DB2 Express.

The question is, HOW CAN I RETRIEVE THE DATA FROM THE OLD DB2 installation (it is in the old DB2 directorate of the previous DB2 installation)?

I would be VERY GRATEFULL if any one could help me.
    Best regards,

Is this?

Is this what you suggested?:

I'd try copying the files to the target system using exactly the same directory structure as in the old system. Assuming you have installed DB2 and created a new instance using all the same parameters as before, issuing CATALOG DB whatever ON C: might just work.

...I tried it but it didn´t worked...

What exactly did you copy and what error did you receive when you tried connecting to the db after copying directories/files?

I failed to realize that you uninstalled and reinstalled on the same server.

Did you reinstall db2 on the same drive? I suppose the instance called "DB2" got created during installation. Check the local db directory using:
    db2 list db directory on <drive>

where <drive> is the drive where you originally created your db

If found, catalog the db in the system db directory and then try connecting to it.