Unanswered: Pre Populating a field on a form from another table

Hi

I would like some help please.

I have a database which records passwords. I have a table consisiting of passwords I would like to be used. I would like to create a form where one of the fields will pre populate automatically using the next available password from the table contaiing the password.

Any ideas on how this can be achieved.

Thanks

Provided Answers: 14
    How do you determine which is the next available password if there are several in the table? Do you mean the last one? If yes, last according to which order?
    Have a nice day!

Basically

I have a database to store encryption passwords for all our laptops. At the moment the encryption passwords are just made up whenver we encrypt a new laptop and those details are added into our database.

What I want is for the encrytpion password to be automaticaly generated when a new laptop is added into the database.

I thought maybe having a new table in the database which consists a list of passwords. When a new laptop is added intio the database it will pull the encryption password from this table. The encryption password has to be unique to each laptop hence why it would have be the next available password.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks