Unanswered: Update DB2 9.5 to 9.7

Hello guys,

I want to update my DB2 Version from Version 9.5 to 9.7 ( AIX )
    Does anyone have a Howto for this or some hints?

Thanks in advance.

DB_N00b

Provided Answers: 11
    on this page there is a complete scenario
    Upgrading a DB2 server (Linux and UNIX) - IBM DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    lucky that IBM generated some doc that can be used for free....
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Provided Answers: 11
    "I hoped to get a reply with a good posting ...
    but then i saw your name and my mood got worse ..."

thanks for the positive comment - I don't like private messages...I will try not to answer in the forum anymore..
    but you have to understand this is a forum where people help people that have problems
    we at least hope that people, having problems, try to resolve the problem themselves. in that case you better understand what it is all about. if we just have to present you complete solutions, there will be no work for us, consultants, anymore...
    this is JOB PROTECTION..
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be